วันพุธที่ 28 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Attitude Wake Up Call

WOW -- what a wake-up call!

Could the way you think influence you financial well-being?

Can you change your life just by changing what you think?

Attention all women, especially those in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area:

About a month ago I was feeling depressed about the direction my life was taking. The recession in our area was still hitting us hard and I was feeling so negative about where our country was heading.
As a medical assistant, I hear from so many single mothers who are trying hard to just keep their life together. Listening to their stories only made me feel more helpless.

I shared this with a group of fellow book club members during one of our weekly phone calls. We like to read and then discuss inspirational and uplifting books, audios and DVDs. Most all of us have either read or listened to Robert Kiyosaki, Brian Tracy, Jim Roehn, and Zig Zigler, and shared what we've learned from them.

Just as we were finishing up, one of the single ladies in the group told us about an audio book called, The New Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace D. Wattles. This book was written nearly a century ago but was recently rediscovered by Rhonda Byrne, the creator of The Secret.

The other thing that my friend told us about is a DVD called The Secret. Both the audio book and the DVD go hand in hand. My husband and I went out and bought both. The first time I listened to The New Science, I thought, "Sounds too good to be true, I wonder if this really works."

That weekend my husband and I watched The Secret and were totally blown away. Could the power of positive thinking really work? Could this powerful DVD help not only my single-mother friends but everyone? The answer that I found was an unequivocal YES.

If you are looking for something "new" to listen to on that long drive to and from work or school, check out The New Science of Getting Rich. Then, check out The Secret. You will be riveted to your couch. If you are looking to change your life, listen and watch and hopefully you will be as amazed as we were.

Good luck to all of you out there. Keep your thoughts positive, focus on your desires, and may you be filled with only the best life can offer you.

[http://www.financialfreedomforwomen.biz]


View the original article here

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น